Joel's work log March 2009
- Helping GSoC students decide on tasks.
- Research into HBase and HGDB in relation to [Scaling OpenCog] and making the AtomSpace distributed.
- Allow Hopfield demo to compile without Ubigraph.
- Alter configuration system so that repository default config doesn't overwrite the local versions of developer configs.
- Fixed unit test failures (due to TLB::getAtom not returning Null when the Handle refers to a nonexistent atom... only when USE_TLB_MAP was false).
- Fix more linking
- Tidy up documentation
- Trying to solve PLN segfault on 32 bit machines.
2009-03-11 to 2009-03-13
- Clean up Hopfield network code (some bits messy from trying to meet paper and demo deadlines).
- Fix linking (external libraries were linked with inappropriate parts of OpenCog).
- Start reading about NLP in OpenCog and learning about Linas's work.