Joel's work log February 2009
- Word pairs visualisation.
- Hopfield visualisation.
- revising my knowledge of PLN from the book.
- Refactoring Ubigrapher class
- Discovered that Ubigraph server stall occurs less frequently if you turn of the layout lagorithm until after all atoms added.
- Investigating best way to make a series of visual demos for AGI09 using Ubigraph connection.
- Got side track with the fact the server stalls occasionally. Unable to work out why, but it is more frequent with large graphs (although doesn't happen with the example graphs??)
- Decided to try making a small test example.
2009-02-13 to 2009-02-19
- Fix shutdown command.
2009-02-13 to 2009-01-16
- Presenting work about OpenCog at KiwiFoo, meeting Jared Wigmore in Hamilton.
- Guiding and development of Ubigraph visualiser.
- Rereading aspects of PLN, planning removal of FW_Variables from AtomSpace.