Hong Cog-a-thon May 2016
For general context on this event, see: http://opencog.org/2016/03/hong-cog-a-thon-may-2016/
See also Hong Cogathon Dec 2016
This page provides some details.
The general plan is
- late mornings, seminar/discussion sessions
- lunches together at Science Park
- afternoons informally doing OpenCog development and discussing
There will be some social events too, probably planned near the spur of the moment. A night out on HK Island Fri May 13 is likely, and a mountain hike Sat 14 or Sun 15 weather permitting...
Seminars and Discussions
Location: Robotics Garage (http://www.robotics-garage.com), Hong Kong Science Park
- Mon May 9 -- HEAD: Hanson Environment for Application Development, Ben Goertzel and Wenwei Huang
- Tues May 10 -- Atomese, by Linas Vepstas
- Wed May 11 -- OpenCog NLP Infrastructure, by Ruiting Lian and Man Hin Leung
- Thurs May 12 -- OpenPsi, Motivation, Emotion and Action Selection, Amen Belayneh and Ben Goertzel
- Fri May 13 -- Discussion: Languages, interfaces and APIs for interacting with OpenCog, led by Ben G
- Mon May 16 -- Overview of Probabilistic Logic Networks (PLN) -- Nil Geisweiller
- Tues May 17 -- No seminar this day, as Ben is in Shenzhen in the AM presenting at a conference
- Wed May 18 -- Advanced PLN Topics: PLN reasoning on MOSES Models; Distributional Truth Values, Matt Ikle' & Nil Geisweiller
- Thurs May 19 -- Economic Attention Allocation (ECAN). and ECAN/PLN Synergy, Ben Goertzel and Misgana Bayetta and Matt Ikle'
- Fri May 20 -- Discussion: OpenCog / Hanson Robotics roadmap, led by Ben G