Building and/or Packaging OpenCog
THIS PAGE IS OBSOLETE
- This page is in "heavy editing" mode at the moment. If you face any problems with building/packaging OpenCog, report on [OpenCog mailing list].
- If you want to contribute to OpenCog's packaging efforts, please see Packaging OpenCog: TODO page.
- After you are done with building or installing OpenCog based on instructions below, you might want to read:
OpenCog packaging effort is a work-in-progress. The plan is to arrange documentation along the lines of this discussion on OpenCog mailing list. In the meantime, this page is being used to dump all links related to building, packaging and installing OpenCog.
Packaging OpenCog for Linux
- Building OpenCog
- Building OpenCog on Ubuntu
- Installing OpenCog for Noobs
- Setting up Ubuntu in VMWare for Noobs
- Setup GPG to sign Debian/Ubuntu packages
Packaging OpenCog for Mac OS X
- See Building OpenCog on Mac OS X. Contact David Hart on OpenCog mailing list if you want to help.
Packaging OpenCog for Windows (Cygwin port)
- See Building OpenCog on Cygwin. Contact Amber Jain on OpenCog mailing list if you want to help.
- [AmberJ's diary on Google Docs] (where he logs OpenCog cygwin port progress).
- An old (and therefore, deprecated) Win32/Cygwin binary for MOSES is linked from this page on wiki. This is an outdated build of MOSES and it's use is deprecated.