The OpenCog Project operates as a virtual "OpenCog AI Lab". A lot of communication and collaboration uses publicly accessible facilities (code hosting, email lists, IRC, etc.). Face-to-face meetings and teleconferences are used as necessary.
- IRC.freenode.net (channel #opencog)
Team members communicate using Google Talk. Any Jabber/XMPP client should work. Popular are:
- OS X: Messages / iChat (both built-in)
- Ubuntu: Empathy (built-in)
- Windows: Google Talk
- Other: Pidgin (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), Talkatone (iOS, Android), Gchat (Windows Phone)
- Please read our mailing list rules of etiquette before posting to any of the OpenCog lists.
- JAGI - the Journal of Artificial General Intelligence is peer-reviewed and open-access.
- AGI Conferences - Conferences focused on Artificial General Intelligence research.